Treesat sp. z o. o. provides its services and offers products electronically, which may involve certain risks. In the interest of Users' safety, while fulfilling our legal obligations, we publish on this page information about specific threats that may occur in connection with the use of our services.
At present, none of our products or services expose you to any special risk. However, the mere use of the Internet, mobile phone, other mobile devices, etc. may involve certain risks. These general risks include, but are not limited to:
- the possibility of receiving spam, i.e. messages and information that the User did not order, in particular commercial offers
- exposure to the presence and operation of malware, i.e. computer viruses that may damage the operating system or cause other negative effects on mobile devices
- exposure to spyware that tracks a user's online activities without their knowledge or consent
- exposure to software and techniques that crack passwords and obtain other confidential data (e.g. cracking, phishing, sniffing)
- exposure to the so-called Internet worms, i.e. malware capable of self-replication
- cryptanalysis activities, i.e. activities undertaken to identify weaknesses in the cryptographic system, and then to break or circumvent it
- exposure to other unwanted or "malicious" software, in particular one that performs actions not intended by the user (e.g. wabbit, trojan, backdoor, exploit, rootkit, keylogger, dialer, hoax)
At the same time, we would like to assure you that we make every effort to ensure that our services and products remain safe for Users.
Team Treesat sp. z o.o.