VAT ID: PL7393910463
Years of service
Almost unlimited possibilities.
Thanks to our extensive experience in the field of Smart Home, we have created an innovative smart electric socket. It is a solution that combines the ability to control connected devices with WMBus technology. Thanks to this idea, our smart socket changes into a kind of a small hub that connects to meters using the WMBus protocol and reads the data sent by them.
Innovation. Readings from home meters on the screen of your phone.
The most important feature that distinguishes our socket from the competition is the ability to connect with other devices in the apartment. Configuration is simple and intuitive thanks to the Ferguson Home application we have created. The socket searches for our meters and remembers them. Then it downloads data from water and heat meters, thanks to which we obtain information on the consumption of selected utilities. The procedure is secured - we get the data needed to read the information from the property manager.
Using the functions of the Ferguson Home application, the user can analyze the costs of consumed utilities.
Take control of your smart home.
Regardless of the innovative technology of meter readings used, our solution also allows you to control connected electrical devices. Thanks to the use of Wi-Fi technology, the socket becomes an uncomplicated switch that turns on e.g. lighting. Our application also allows you to program the operation of the socket.
Save money by measuring power consumption.
Our socket measures the current electricity consumption. This function allows you to diagnose how much electricity is consumed by the connected equipment. The user can also program an alarm to respond to specific increases or decreases in current consumption. When you are away from home, you know which devices may have remained on after you left.
Main features of the WMBUS smartplug:
- Controlling connected devices
- Precise monitoring of the energy consumption of the connected device
- History of electricity consumption, statistics
- Media consumption readings from external heat and water meters
- Programming of operation according to schedules
- 3000W / 16A overload protection
- Dedicated mobile application for management
- On air socket driver updates
- Working Voltage: 100VAC~240VAC
- Average Power Consumption: <0,5W
- Maximum Load: 3000W
- Measured Voltage Range: 110VAC - 240VAC
- Measured Current Range: <16A
- Measured Power Range: <3000W
- Communication: WMBus, Wi-Fi,
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wireless Networking Distance: up to 100m (open space)
- Working Environment: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Working Humidity: ≤95%RH
- Outline Dimensions: 79,6x67,9x72mm
- Net. Weight: 150g
Treesat.io cloud computing
The smart WMBus socket uses a cloud-based server backend created by our company for the Ferguson Home system. Our programmers have also created and optimized the firmware of the device. Our innovative solutions enable communication between the WMBus socket, utility meters, the system and the mobile application.
Thanks to our solutions, the smart socket and other devices compatible with Ferguson Home are easy to configure, do not require cable installation. Users can control and operate their home over the Internet.
All system data is processed in the innovative and safe Treesat cloud.
Check out other projects
We provide dedicated solutions in the areas of Smart Grids, Smart City, Smart Automotive, Smart Home.