Using our experience in the Smart Home area, we have created a new solution that protects the property and life of the user. A smoke detector with GSM function warns residents about a fire with a sound signal, LED lighting and a notification on the phone (via the mobile application). An additional advantage of the sensor is mobility and easy installation without the need to distribute cable installations and long operation (thanks to optimized firmware operation) without the need to replace the battery.
Ideal places of use:
- farm buildings,
- holiday homes,
- facilities with a fire protection system,
- houses, flats ...
In the event of a fire on site, the siren sounds and a telephone notification is sent to people who have the Ferguson Home application installed. The user knows about the threat even if he is not there.
The main advantages of the sensor:
- has a GSM module for notifications,
- does not require a separate power supply (up to 10 years of operation of the smoke detection module on one battery),
- up to 3 years of operation of the GSM module on one battery,
- does not require Wi-Fi / Ethernet / Internet as it has an already installed SIM card,
- detects smoke generated in the initial stage of a fire,
- detects high temperature,
- alerts the user with both a siren and a notification on the phone,
- has a small size, which facilitates mobility and ease of assembly.